Terms and Condition
General Terms and Conditions
- WineBuyWine is exclusively designed for end users representing "consumers" who are already of age (18 years old) and, in any case, in accordance with the applicable law and regulations on e-commerce.
WineBuyWine defines the final consumer as any natural person who operates on the website http://shop.wine-buy-wine.it.
- In accordance with the applicable laws on the purchase of wines and spirits, WineBuyWine reserves the right to accept orders from anyone other than the "consumer" and in compliance with the age limits provided for by the law on both the purchase and the delivery of wine and spirits. WineBuyWine does not sell wine and spirits to people not of age (18 years old).
- All retail prices include VAT.
- All the wines in our online store are actually available in our wine shop..
- All shipments are covered by insurance..
- The website is constantly updated.
- The shipment will always be recorded through a regular invoice, unless otherwise specified by the customer, and the document will be available online in the client's order personal page ("My Orders")
- The shipment cost, the amount of which may vary depending on the delivery and payment mode, shall be added to the price of each product and/or service. The total amount to be paid for the chosen products and/or services will be clearly stated and communicated to the Customer before the finalisation of the Contract of Sale.
- The prices listed on the website are subject to variations and/or modifications by WineBuyWine without any prior notice obligation to the Customer. Such increases may depend - among other things - on the increases decided by the suppliers. The Contracts of Sale finalised before the publication of such modifications, but still in progress, will be subject to the prices in force at the time of the Order's receipt.
- The product prices published may vary depending on different vintages and formats.
The present Terms and Conditions, as well as each Contract of Sale, are governed by the Italian law and subject to Italian jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the Terms and Conditions or Contracts of Sale will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Lecco, without prejudice to the applicability of the binding regulations provided for by the law for the protection of Consumers.
Should the goods be defective, it will be possible to return them to WineBuyWine within 14 days from the delivery by using the same package as that received upon delivery for the return shipment.
- The bottles shall be returned with at least 80% of the content and accompanied by the original cap.
- In case a flaw was actually detected, the shipping costs incurred will be borne by WineBuyWine.
- The defective goods will be returned or refunded (if sold out) by WineBuyWine.
In case you received WineBuyWine packages visibly damaged by the courier, (broken packaging or visibly stained by wine leakages from broken bottles):
- In case there were several packages, return the damaged one to the sender by writing "Reservation" on the courier's bill. We will then manage the return of the damaged box and send another one back to you.
- If, instead, the shipment concerns a single pack, reject the shipment to the sender and, as said before, we will take care of its return and second shipment.
Should the damaged product be out of stock, you will be contacted for possible replacement. If you do not find any replacement in our catalogue, WineBuyWine will refund the paid amount.
Any shipping costs for package return to the sender and second shipment of the new one will be completely on us.
Right of Withdrawal
Purchases on the WineBuyWine website are subject to Legislative Decree206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, which guarantee the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract..
Right of withdrawal - conditions
- The purchased product must be substantially intact.
- The right of withdrawal is reserved for natural persons and, therefore, purchases made by retailers or subjects who in any way purchase for resale to third parties are excluded.
- Shipping costs will be borne by the customer
- Upon their arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined in order to check the presence of any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal), so we recommend the utmost care in preparing the box, for example by using the original packaging.
- In order to exercise this right it is necessary to send us a notice within 14 days from goods receipt and return the goods within 30 further days.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org declare the will to exercise the right of withdrawal by indicating all the information requested:
• Order number and order date.
• Invoice number.
• The products subject to withdrawal (use the product code).
• Your bank details (IBAN code).
You should then wait for a notification from our Customer Service authorizing the return.
Once you have received this notice, you should return the goods within 15 days to:
Via Marco D’Oggiono 14
Lecco - ITALIA
When can I expect my refund?
WineBuyWine commits to refunding the customer within 14 working days from the receipt of the goods by crediting the amount corresponding to the invoice's value to the Customer. Such amount does not include shipping costs. This is in accordance with article 5, paragraph 6 of Legislative Decree no. 185 dated 05/22/1999.